Tuesday, February 11, 2014

 
Meet the fabulous businesses involved with our Rainbow Market which opens
tonight at 9pm AEDST
Little Lexi Lane

Childrens crochet from clothes to newborn photoshoot props,
customized taggie blankets with embroidery, babies & childrens clothing
Dream a Little
Upcycled clothing using vintage fabrics, tablecloths and doilies, felt creations and crochet fun. 

I love crafty things and creating them for you

Sewn by Leanne
High Quality Handmade Children's items.
Made to bring happiness and a smile to the faces of our children.


 
Jen's Corner 

Handmade hats and strap covers to name a few things! Please stop by for a look!

 
Littl Possum Jewellery
Unique Hand made Jewellery using beads (glass and/or acrylic), wire, elastic, beading thread, semi-precious gemstones and buttons.It is my joy to create and my privilege to have my creativity seen
Bear In A Chair
My love of making clothes for my children and grandchildren and seeing their joy in, "something special just for me!", has happily evolved into the pleasure of making "something special" for other children as well
Rainbow Dream Creations 
Full of unique only a few of a kind, no mass produced, all handmade with love by me. From Modern Cloth Nappies, Kids Clothing, Handbags, mumma cloth pads and very soon handmade all natural soaps.


 
Harpeybell creations

Makes hair bows, snuggle rugs and more for your little babes. 

 
Gigglebugs
Handmade goodies for babies, kids and you! Clothing, softies, bags, aprons and more. I am more than happy to take custom orders, so feel free to ask me 

 
Aunty Nelle's Creations

Lovingly Handmade Softies and Fabric items. Creating life long friends and items for you and your little ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment